Retour à l'index du forum
Ouvrir dans le fil de discussion

Lettre à Trump et la maison blanche...

par Jeromec, dimanche 07 juillet 2019, 19:44 (il y a 1751 jours) @ Jeromec

J'Ai écris une lettre pour le président Trump...puisqu'il a eut le courage de parler ouvertement d'Ovni... la suite ''logique'' serait un contact pacifique avec eux et une divulgation mondiale de la réalité extraterrestre...

A suivre...
;-)
Letters to the Trump Administration

Mister President.
You have already marked an important page in the history of the United States of America that has generated such a wind of enthusiasm ... giving hope to millions of Americans ... but also to the north of your country. Frontier, in Canada.

Thank you and congratulations.
Let us also salute the great willingness of your administration to peacefully resolve the crisis in North Korea. There is still a lot to be done, but you have done so much in such a short time.

The founding fathers of the United States like Lincoln, Jefferson and Benjamin Franklin would be really proud of you.

I also thank you for creating the Space Forces Division of the Army. One of my most important wishes would be for your Space Forces to be able to peacefully contact space visitors.

I invite you to contact or recontact the dr. Steven Greer from CSETI who could help you make an official contact and perhaps eventually reveal to the world that we are not alone in the Universe. Your qualities of speaker and communicator are out of the ordinary, and I think you are the good president for this giant step in history.

Congratulations for your Election in 2016.

Thanks. Merci.
Onward and Upward

Jérôme C.[image]

1154 vues

Fil complet:

Fil RSS du sujet

200441 messages dans 40798 fils de discussion, 1190 utilisateurs enregistrés, 94 utilisateurs en ligne (0 enregistrés, 94 invités)
Temps actuel sur le forum : 23/04/2024, 08:43
Fil RSS des messages  Fil RSS des discussions | Contact