Retour à l'index du forum
Ouvrir dans le fil de discussion

États-unis Un Scientifique du Pentagone parle...

par Jeromec, samedi 25 juin 2022, 11:33 (il y a 668 jours) @ Jeromec

Dr Travis Taylor un présumé expert ovni du Pentagone se livre au sujet des ovnis...

Capsule vidéo... sur la chaine de 8 news Las Vegas

I-Team: UFO scientist speaks publicly for the first time on decades of work

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G5TkTEypJZ0

Article du journal the Sun au Royaume-Uni à ce sujet...:-D

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/18969813/pentagon-ufo-scientist-revealed/?utm_term=Autofe...

ONE of the Pentagon's chief UFO experts has revealed his identity for the first time - and claims he has seen countless mystery craft.

After writing a book on how the US government should prepare for alien contact, Dr Travis Taylor was offered the job of chief scientist for the Unidentified Aerial Phenomena (UAP) Task Force, the organisation created by Congress to track UFO sightings.

Dr Travis Taylor has been revealed as the Pentagon's chief UFO scientist
Dr Travis Taylor has been revealed as the Pentagon's chief UFO scientistCredit: Getty
For a number of years, he worked for the Pentagon's UAP Task Force
For a number of years, he worked for the Pentagon's UAP Task ForceCredit: Getty
A video grab from one of the 144 'unexplained' UFO sightings Dr Taylor's team studied
A video grab from one of the 144 'unexplained' UFO sightings Dr Taylor's team studiedCredit: EPA
Hiding in plain sight, Dr Taylor has long been known as a top investigator of UFOs and the paranormal at Skinwalker Ranch as well as on other History Channel programs.

However, unbeknownst to all but a handful of people, he was living a double life as the chief scientist for the Pentagon's UAP Task Force.

A science genius, after leaving university, Alabama-born Dr Taylor wrote a book about how the US government should prepare for alien contact.

'An Introduction to Planetary Defence' caught the attention of a high-ranking intelligence official Jay Stratton, who offered him a job.

ay Stratton, the director of the UAP Task Force asked me if I would be interested in being the chief scientist," Taylor told 8 News Now's George Knapp.

"And I was like, yeah, absolutely. Of course I would."

The task force's main job was to write a report for Congress summing up all the known evidence for UFOs.

They had already created a classified briefing of the most mysterious military encounters, starting with the 2004 Tic Tac incident.''

Documentaire de 42 minutes

UFO Secrets Revealed | Unidentified: Inside America's UFO Investigation (S1, E1) | Full Episode

Former U.S. government insiders brought together by rock star Tom DeLonge team up to reveal what the government knows about UFOs. This groundbreaking effort is led by Luis "Lue" Elizondo. See more in Season 1, Episode 1, "The UFO Insiders."

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CEMs1VItdFI

Lâchez pas les ''boys'' au Pentagone, y a ben du monde qui s'intéressent aux Ovnis, donc on veut éventuellement des réponses.... dans quelques siècles évidemment, faut prendre son temps....:-)

470 vues

Fil complet:

Fil RSS du sujet

200441 messages dans 40798 fils de discussion, 1188 utilisateurs enregistrés, 62 utilisateurs en ligne (0 enregistrés, 62 invités)
Temps actuel sur le forum : 23/04/2024, 05:02
Fil RSS des messages  Fil RSS des discussions | Contact